Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that's the time the short-wave gets sampled I believe he is saying.

It actually gets sampled much sooner....00z Friday is when the "potential Miller A" shortwave gets sampled...the system that is a longshot after the Saturday system.

Saturday's shortwave gets sampled tomorrow.

With regards to the 1/16-18 shortwaves, also considering that models often erroneously "pick" the leading s/w to be the primary developer in these scenarios. Still worth watching what happens with s/w #2, and think about the benefits of a squashed s/w #1

With regards to the 1/16-18 shortwaves, also considering that models often erroneously "pick" the leading s/w to be the primary developer in these scenarios. Still worth watching what happens with s/w #2, and think about the benefits of a squashed s/w #1

Squashing #1 brings a classic Miller A for many, but might ending up screwing NNE.  Can we get 2 storms back to back or is storm 2 suppressed causing DC-NYC toaster baths?

Earlier transfer?

It gets shoved ENE a bit quicker...shortwave is opening up as it runs north into the block...that is a trend we'll have to watch.

Still mostly rain for the CP...but interior gets a nice little grease bomb...esp NW of 495 and into Berks/Monads

I don't look for snowstorms for THAT kind of satisfaction.

Does it come far enough north for us to not be watching with envy yet again?

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this trends back and forth the next 2 days.

Yeah, You look ok right now, But these ENE tracks once it gets near the BM is something that will have to be watched, Myself along with you and others, Would like to see this come further north before that would take place, Or, Just track NNE but thats always my concerns up here

Is this correct?

ECMWF is a nice hit for interior SNE high terrain. Warm boundary layer keeps low terrain rain. #patriots #chiefs

South of pike is rain for a while before it flips. At 12z Saturday the 0C line at 850 is running from just SE of ORH to about Norfolk, CT.

It is a detail that means very little though at this point.

Archived