Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seemed like you were backing off yesterday. But good call overall.

I was backing off the juggernaut idea, which is still possible.

I also said that I expect to see a more consolidated coastal, though I hated seeing some of those solutions.

You can't express any dismay regarding a particular modeled outcome without some calling it a forecast.

Good title.

I'm pretty sure it will snow somewhere in SNE... but where and how much are anybody's guess.  I like the idea of it being a Miller B from what little I have seen of guidance so far... a pretty run of the mill one I would anticipate, which would be salve for many wounded.

Still a number of days to get the players out of the locker room and onto the field though.

I was backing off the juggernaut idea, which is still possible.

I also said that I expect to see a more consolidated coastal, though I hated seeing some of those solutions.

You can't express any dismay regarding a particular modeled outcome without some calling it a forecast.

well 974 is juggernaut, too bad its progressive but man that has potential

well 974 is juggernaut, too bad its progressive but man that has potential

What I mean by juggernaut as in a general 1-2'.

I should have clarified....but yes, very strong low, progressive as it may be.

Don't sleep on heavy potential, though....this goes nuts, it won't take long to get smoked.

It is hard to tell what is a "forecast" and what is just conversation given how often a lot of us post...which posts mean what, etc. Expressing dismay at a turn of events seems like leaving a prior standpoint of positive outcome.

It is hard to tell what is a "forecast" and what is just conversation given how often a lot of us post...which posts mean what, etc.

Well, it was a  "model thread"....but pretty good bet that had I altered my outlook on the system, I would have updated my blog to reflect that.

Go read my last post linked below in my sig.

What I mean by juggernaut as in a general 1-2'.

I should have clarified....but yes, very strong low, progressive as it may be.

Don't sleep on heavy potential, though....this goes nuts, it won't take long to get smoked.

i see a closed 534 under us, very encouraging, crashing heights blue bomber

One of the trends has been to weaken the PV lobe interaction with the PJ and instead focus more on the STJ/PJ phase...this helps concentrate the conveyors on the developing coastal low and shuts off the WAA to the west sooner...this is a good trend as I had mentioned yesterday that phasing with the PV lobe was a bad result for us as it would promote a stronger primary further to the north.

One of the trends has been to weaken the PV lobe interaction with the PJ and instead focus more on the STJ/PJ phase...this helps concentrate the conveyors on the developing coastal low and shuts off the WAA to the west sooner...this is a good trend as I had mentioned yesterday that phasing with the PV lobe was a bad result for us as it would promote a stronger primary further to the north.

I also noticed some energy in the SW US that seems to help kick it east a bit quicker and doesn't allow it to turn the corner like 12z yesterday did. It's the new s/w that spawns a low near the Gulf. I mean look at the timing differences from yesterday to today. Pretty substantial.

I do see this as well.  See how this plays out in future runs as it has huge implications for marginal locales.

Archived