• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Redemption Room

dailylurker

Epic sick textbook snow pattern should be in place by 1 Jan... oops I mean 10 Jan... uh make that 15 Jan... never mind, try 18 Jan... sorry, I got it this time, 22 Jan. That's the window I am sure of it!

i'm thinking jan 2017.  i really like the way the fall pattern is shaping up.

I see you guys are starting to believe in what I have been saying in my last couple of posts.

You see that there is NO REASON for a Panic Room, none at all in this 2015-2016 Winter.

Its great to see that we do after all have some true believers in here.

We will have a mean 500 mb trough developing over the East, along with blocking.

Buy lots of shovels and get ready for EPIC jebwalks!

Dont forget the salt and sand.

I see you guys are starting to believe in what I have been saying in my last couple of posts.

You see that there is NO REASON for a Panic Room, none at all in this 2015-2016 Winter.

Its great to see that we do after all have some true believers in here.

We will have a mean 500 mb trough developing over the East, along with blocking.

Buy lots of shovels and get ready for EPIC jebwalks!

Dont forget the salt and sand.

I think you want the delusion room... it's the next door down, on the left.

Oh how I pray.

I was actually getting weirded out putting names on tombstones last night lol. I'd rather not be the subforum undertaker anymore..

You're welcome to help me host this party later this week. I'm getting the bar stocked and the windows clean. Mappy spilt something on the carpet, so I'm having that cleaned. Come on redemption room!

We ARE going to get snow. I can feel it. If we dont get it this month, we will get annihilated by Feb 19 1979 X2. All it is going to take is one cold air mass and a juicy Nino storm coming up the coast.

We will ALL be digging out for two weeks from one of the deepest snows in decades. We'll be schooling Weathafella on Nino blizzards and informing him and his New England crew on how to properly shovel snow.

I dont know why we even HAVE a Panic Room. We dont need it. We ARE going to get snowed in this winter, this 2015-2016 Winter.

Just remember, You heard it from the Jebman first, when hardly no one else even believed in snow anymore.