• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Redemption Room

dailylurker

i was looking for something in my shed yesterday morning and saw my snow shovel cowering in a dark corner behind several gardening tools. I took pause, then hesitantly removed it from its hibernation....it seems happy in its new resting place by my back door.

It's gonna be a roller coaster ride and a half that's for sure. Hopefully you can post in this thread at weeks end with deck pics and the little one playing in snow up to her chest :)

That'd be fantastic. Not getting too excited, if the storm is still there Wednesday...then I'll get excited.

I'm happy DC got a jackpot run and all, but that **** needs to come north. Sorry my southern friends

I feel so bad for you, Mappy. How will you survive with only 25" of snow lol. We all know there's a north trend coming. Glad we have a little cushion down here. Plus, you hog up all the good thunderstorms during summer :)

I feel so bad for you, Mappy. How will you survive with only 25" of snow lol. We all know there's a north trend coming. Glad we have a little cushion down here. Plus, you hog up all the good thunderstorms during summer :)

I feel bad for me too

I love this place. I hope I'm able to buy a room in here come January 22nd

We, I mean.. It may be booked by then. Should get your reservations in now while there is plenty of rooms.

Couple nice corner rooms with south and west facing views, perfect for watching the snow move in, Egyptian 400 thread count sheets, king size bed, spa tub that can fit four.

May only cost you your first child, but we...I mean, the owners of the place may offer you a deal

The DC folks started the fire after the last deathband ended the dryslot, and the Richmond folks poured gasoline around the place to finish the job when they began rocking.

No worries, I'm actually GLAD it happened. I have enough insurance to rebuild...next season :)

I'm sure it will be rocking come December ;)