SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Med/Long Range Disco Part 2

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a beaut Clark. Apparently the parallel is scoring higher verification than the op but I don't think that means much at d10. Lol

I'll prob stay up for the euro tonight. Because I have to work until at least midnight. Haha

Poor goofus. Close, but not quite enough to pull ahead.

ha fun one. primary is going well inland then another pops on the SC coast and rocks us. if it nails that.. super king.

It actually looks cold at lower and mid levels...925 and 850 lows pass right over eastern shore..700 mb temps of -6....an 8-12" all snow shellacking...hopefully day 9 is right in the Para's wheelhouse

It actually looks cold at lower and mid levels...925 and 850 lows pass right over eastern shore..700 mb temps of -6....an 8-12" all snow shellacking...hopefully day 9 is right in the Para's wheelhouse

I'm legitimately getting excited about where we're headed. Blocking increases confidence too. We might just be a few days away from runs and runs of greatness. ;)

Just put new tires on the Jeep, light work schedule the rest of the month. Will travel. From the Delaware coast to Canaan Valley. Some place in between those 2 points is getting a foot or more of snow over the next 2 weeks. Would be an epic fail otherwise with the advertised pattern. I will go north if I have to, but I want this to be a MA deal. Bring it. 

Guys check out the 18z GFS individual ensembles....A lot support the event. Here, we, go. 

Yes sir. That's pretty strong for that far out.

Yeah, fairly uniform trend to amplify the southern stream and diminish the northern stream at that time frame. 

Sigh...only 10 days away. 

So many model runs to get through this week. Going to be a wild ride. This one is going to bring some enthusiasm, heartbreak, and hopefully back to enthusiasm and a classic nor'easter.

Miller B right? I mean they usually blow for us unless there is epic block. That seems solid. I hate transfer storms.

Archived