Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like sour grapes from some of you. I don't think you realize how millennials have revolutionized things. I oversee a lot of young mets and try to utilize their technological skills. I'm actually impressed with these kids.

Damn kids with their XL and computer wizardry.

Mother Hen of Millennials, read back

lol

However, that joke points up one of my own pet peeves, helicopter parents who want to keep their kids in plastic bubbles, horrified that the little dears might ever suffer a bit of pain, physical or emotional.  All activities must be strictly supervised (except for the hours spent playing video games), and letting children just going out to play with friends is something worthy of attention from child protective services.  And allowing kids to walk in the woods unsupervised?  Only barbarian parents would do that; the poor kids might get eaten by a bear or grabbed by a creep or, or, or...

Thankfully winter is essentially over.  Yes we may get some snow here or there, but overall should be pretty meh.  Time to move forward to Spring and embracing warmer temps.  

Snowman,

Essentially your even more of a weenie than I'am and im pretty pathetic.

you do the math

It's time to let go...we can get'em next year

Never

you have nothing to lose by having hope.

Real loss is when you dont go the distance.

Jesus

Am I the only one inspired by rocky?

:weenie:  :weenie:  :weenie:  :weenie:

Pray for whatever weather you want. In the end, climo rules and we have plenty of snow chances to go despite deep winter slipping away.

Most of the weenies who say they are ready for 70F temps will probably be refreshing every 7 seconds the instant we get a snow threat on March 12th or something. Then they'll probably complain if they get 11" instead of 16". :lol:

Most of the weenies who say they are ready for 70F temps will probably be refreshing every 7 seconds the instant we get a snow threat on March 12th or something. Then they'll probably complain if they get 11" instead of 16". :lol:

that goes without saying.  Weenies til the end.   There's always a chance of some lucky threat, but any chance of a decent cold pattern locking in are pretty much toast and that's what the frustration is about-looked so good 5-7 days ago and now it's endless warmth and cutters....

Archived