Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...loaded the bride in the beast for the emergency run to Tractor supply in Siler City. Only had to lock the hubs once. Big beautiful flakes and back by kick off.

JB she the beast aint the Benz but she will take us where we need to go. Moma's not gonna let me chase with her new one. Next weekend looking good for sure.

So...loaded the bride in the beast for the emergency run to Tractor supply in Siler City. Only had to lock the hubs once. Big beautiful flakes and back by kick off.

JB she the beast aint the Benz but she will take us where we need to go. Moma's not gonna let me chase with her new one. Next weekend looking good for sure.

I will say the chance of seeing a coveted 2' 24+hr event within about 5hrs of here has my interest.  Request for Friday off will be submitted promptly tomorrow morning.  Worst case this trends away during the week and I end up with a 3 day weekend to go picking, best case, I may have travel difficulties making it back Monday.  :mapsnow:

I will say the chance of seeing a coveted 2' 24+hr event within about 5hrs of here has my interest.  Request for Friday off will be submitted promptly tomorrow morning.  Worst case this trends away during the week and I end up with a 3 day weekend to go picking, best case, I may have travel difficulties making it back Monday.  :mapsnow:

Make the call I'll get you back

I'm in.  Lets rock.

Archived