Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day.  The yard looks fabulous, I might add.  The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

:sled:

My Japanese Magnolia's are budding/opening up.  Means the freeze is right around the corner generally. :(  Every time they open in Winter.  Never fails.

Me and the FROST-man are gonna rack up in the western foothills the next three weeks!

I got a good feeling, FROSTY!

A week of normalness, two weeks of excitement, one week of pattern relax/reload, then a FEROCIOUS FEBRUARY! WOO!

Yes, I think we will have some fun times ahead!  And the Fab Feb!!  :snowing:

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day. The yard looks fabulous, I might add. The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

Same boat here, gotta mow the old fescue one last time. Ive never mowed this late for sure

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day.  The yard looks fabulous, I might add.  The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

I need to mow my backyard but since it is a swamp right now, I'm gonna have to wait a week. Hopefully it will dry out by next weekend when the next rains come.

I LOVE STORMS THAT FORM IN TEXAS AND MOVE THROUGH OHIO!!!!!!!!!!

Pattern change my arse.

It's the GFS so I wouldn't worry too much :) The GEFS will probably show a much more suppressed solution, more of a Miller A track, if I had to guess. The good thing is when you check tomorrow the GFS will have another new solution!

Archived