Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Attention All Philly Subforum Members

Rjay

Attention All Philly Subforum Members  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to merge with the NYC subforum?

• Yes
    • No

I cant believe you guys dont wanna merge with us and get this hard hitting analysis:

44 minutes ago, Hailstorm said:

He has every right to whine.

The pro-snow/cold folks in this board have been atrocious with their predictions so far this season.

It is downright deplorable and deceptive of them to state that NYC will experience a below-normal period this week. That is pure fabrication; just two days of below-average temps followed by insane warmth for the rest of December does not even closely resemble a cold pattern. I'm sure the general public will view this December as mild at the end.

In fact, no one on here should dare to deem an air mass to be cold unless it is almost certain that our temps will not rise above the 30s for at least 7 consecutive days.

Also, they should not even post any analysis until there is widespread model agreement that a truly cold pattern will take hold five days out.

Instead, everyone should just call it a day and follow Isotherm's prediction of an all-out torch winter. Let it play out. He has correctly nailed the past few winters with solid reasoning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 5:17 AM, penndotguy said:

I VOTE NO, at least here its pretty laid back and if anyone wants to sort through all the riff raff that goes on over there they can. I don't post a lot just Obs during the winter. Just my .02

There's just so much in common between Philly and Knoxville though.  

• Haha 1