Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Attention All Philly Subforum Members

Rjay

Attention All Philly Subforum Members  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to merge with the NYC subforum?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, SmokeEater said:

A merge would just bury members of this area in pages of stuff we don't need to read. Big negative.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Exactly. Way more NY posters and I would have to read though a bunch of garbage just to find out conditions/forecast in SE PA and Mid-S parts of jersey.

*BTW...why the hell was this bumped to begin with?

41 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Exactly. Way more NY posters and I would have to read though a bunch of garbage just to find out conditions/forecast in SE PA and Mid-S parts of jersey.

rjay has no playoff baseball to watch so he's killing time until winter

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

I was gonna say it seems to be an "annual" thing but the last attempt was 2 years ago.  ;)

I think with a faux-Miller B setup thingy about to happen and what will be 2 potential nor'easters, it's about to get busy in here. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Nothing like reading through pages of Met bullpen discussion to find out how much for Philly :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 10:47 AM, wkd said:

I wish more mets would post in our subforum, but other than that I think the mods should leave things as they are.  There is so little clutter here compared to the NY subforum.   

You can just visit the MA and NY subforums and see what mets are saying and get the jist for our area. We're smashed right in between the two areas...

37F

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zenmsav6810 said:

Why do we have to go through this crap every few years. If we want to merge, our membership will get in touch with site leadership instead of having it imposed upon us by out-of-towners!

Funny part is more NY'ers want us to merge w/them than SEPA'ers want to merge at all...leave things be.

41F 

3 hours ago, The Iceman said:

If it means we finally get moderators to kick trolls like Phil Connors out of the sub, then I say merge.

I will tell ya what though....Rjay will be sorry he merged the 2 subs when he is on 24/7 banning and deleting posts because you know a merge would be an unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. Could potentially disrupt the entire site and bring it down as many have been witness to in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

On 11/10/2021 at 1:17 PM, RedSky said:

Merge em' all and make it like a Travis Scott concert just like the old days

Looking back,that was a mess when new model runs came out. I couldn't keep up w/all the replies at once and to make matters worse some posters didn't have a location listed...

56F

• Weenie 2