Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Attention All Philly Subforum Members

Rjay

Attention All Philly Subforum Members  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to merge with the NYC subforum?

• Yes
    • No

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:28 PM, Birds~69 said:

True Philly fans know this....others teams just bash us for smashing Santa...but meh. I'm used to this by now. It is quite interesting though. At times I wish I was older to have been there.

You didn't miss much sports wise, starting with the 64 Phillies collapse. You would have liked the snow though.

1 hour ago, Rjay said:

We're thinking of merging Philly with the Tennessee Valley subforum.

Parts of that forum are 400-500 miles away from here. I frankly can't see how the lovely people of TN would care about every thunderstorm that rolls through Cape May. If this happens I will boycott this forum for its ridiculous management. Haven't you people ever hear of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

3 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Unfortunately we need to merge you somewhere and when we factor in the climo of your subforum it's almost a perfect match for the Tennessee Valley.

Seems like a stretch. Does geographic continuity play no role in this? It seems more like a convenient fix to combine the two smallest subforums into one. What's wrong with merging us with upstate NY/PA that seems to make the most sense in my book?  

17 minutes ago, zenmsav6810 said:

Seems like a stretch. Does geographic continuity play no role in this? It seems more like a convenient fix to combine the two smallest subforums into one. What's wrong with merging us with upstate NY/PA that seems to make the most sense in my book?  

It snows in upstate ny. 

Ill allow it if we get mac and a draft pick.

17 minutes ago, zenmsav6810 said:

0.gif