Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Attention All Philly Subforum Members

Rjay

Attention All Philly Subforum Members  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to merge with the NYC subforum?

• Yes
    • No

No merger please. There may be fewer posts here but there is a heck of a lot less inter-subforum arguing as well. We are a small, tight-knit family here....I vote to keep it that way.

Sent from my LG-V410

Ralph those days are long gone and the few that where leading the charge have gone and left. I feel it would be great for both forums to drum up some more discussion. 

There are some great people and quality posters in the nyc sub forum. Mods have been doing a good job of rooting out the trolls and drama queens so fighting has been much less then in the past

So what do you gain, allot. You can still have a permanent philly thread like we do for out NW burbs and Long Island

There are some great people and quality posters in the nyc sub forum. Mods have been doing a good job of rooting out the trolls and drama queens so fighting has been much less then in the past

So what do you gain, allot. You can still have a permanent philly thread like we do for out NW burbs and Long Island

So what is the point? I can go read the NYC forum as easily as I could read a separate NYC thread.

So what is the point? I can go read the NYC forum as easily as I could read a separate NYC thread.

Agreed, its so much more simple and less confusing the way it is currently. Dont fix it if it isnt broke. And this is nothing personal with NYC....they have a great core of quality posters that I am friends with. The current format just makes more sense. Its not about quantity of posts but rather quality and convenience.

I don't understand why those in other forums care how active ours is. The few of us who remain here are content and get along with each other. So what's the issue?

The NYC forum does have some great posters. Unfortunately one has to weed through 90% bickering before reading anything of value.

I don't understand why those in other forums care how active ours is. The few of us who remain here are content and get along with each other. So what's the issue?

The NYC forum does have some great posters. Unfortunately one has to weed through 90% bickering before reading anything of value.

i get it now...just read the ny version of this thread...mods are pissed at the quality of the ny forum and are hoping that adding us reasonable philly folk will improve things...in other words, it has nothing to do with improving the Philly forum, and everything to do with trying to drown out the yanksfans of the world...that tells me everything I need to know...I hope people vote, or change their votes, accordingly...

i get it now...just read the ny version of this thread...mods are pissed at the quality of the ny forum and are hoping that adding us reasonable philly folk will improve things...in other words, it has nothing to do with improving the Philly forum, and everything to do with trying to drown out the yanksfans of the world...that tells me everything I need to know...I hope people vote, or change their votes, accordingly...

Sup Mac

It's to improve both subforums. I was strictly talking to the members of the nyc subfoum about the nyc subforum and why we should add to it. Tell yourself whatever you want though.

Sup Mac

It's to improve both subforums. I was strictly talking to the members of the nyc subfoum about the nyc subforum and why we should add to it. Tell yourself whatever you want though.

hey rjay...I think I'm right here...we went through this a couple of times last year...it's real quiet in here now because we are sitting at +14 or whatever...when there is actually something to talk about it's better...still not very high volume, but the threads are pretty informative and easy to navigate and relatively drama-free...merging with NY just seems like a bad idea...I mean, have you been in there?

hey rjay...I think I'm right here...we went through this a couple of times last year...it's real quiet in here now because we are sitting at +14 or whatever...when there is actually something to talk about it's better...still not very high volume, but the threads are pretty informative and easy to navigate and relatively drama-free...merging with NY just seems like a bad idea...I mean, have you been in there?

Haha yes

Just an outsider pov, wouldn't it make more sense to merge with, oh I don't know, the rest of the PA people instead of NY?

Totally blame you all for weatherguy aka cape may dude, aka AGW lover who **** up the MA forum until yesterday.

oh yeah we took up a collection a while back and paid him to leave town...thought he'd a headed north...sorry about that...

It's gotten better (slightly lol).