1. 1. Should the NYC subforum merge with:

• Philly Subforum
    • Upstate NY Subforum
    • Both subforums
    • Neither subforum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Personally, I think Philly should probably be with us, but upstate NY should maybe go with New England since they have a more similar climate. Only problem is im not sure where that would leave PA, and then New England would be even more filled.

Like some said though, a big event would be really cluttered.

Interesting. Personally, I think Philly should probably be with us, but upstate NY should maybe go with New England since they have a more similar climate. Only problem is im not sure where that would leave PA, and then New England would be even more filled.

Eastern Half of PA with us, Western/Central half with Ohio/Lakes region.

It's a good idea, but it's going to get ridiculous once there is a big snowstorm for half the subforum and a rainstorm for the other half.

It's great...

No, it's horrible....

IMBY...

If people can act like adults it will work great. If not, let the staff handle it.

I am opposed to any sort of merger. I visit the different subforums to see what is going on in my region as well as others'. It is easy to differentiate between regions and forecasts. When I want to discuss wx for Philly, I find it a hassle to have to sift thru hundreds of posts from other regions like in the past. Sure, the Philly forum is quiet overall but at least I know exactly where to go to discuss Philly weather and find other reports.

Merged subforums lead to nothing but miscommunications, misunderstandings, bickering, arguing, confusion, and a whole lotta butthurt for some members.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Anyone who likes what Forky said, please say so. We want everyone's opinion.

Personally, I disagree. I believe New England should still remain separate because the differences in weather between even Hartford and NYC are huge, forget Boston/NYC and Maine/NYC. The tri state area has a plethora of differences amongst itself, let alone adding a place like New England to the mix. I could see adding Philly to the NYC sub forum and adding upstate to New England.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Archived