Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 28-30th Storm Obs Thread

dryslot

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of fuss for a 1-3 event, but nice to see some white in my bacykard. We had 0.5" of sleet but certainly changed over quickly. Nothing reported in the NYC suburbs.

Another weird part of this storm is the rising temps afterwards. Usually it is wamest as the upper levels move by, but thus system is so southern stream that it contines to warm. A lot of snow will certainly melt in tomorrow's upcomimg 45-50F weather, but we satisfied our urge for snowm

A lot of fuss for a 1-3 event, but nice to see some white in my bacykard. We had 0.5" of sleet but certainly changed over quickly. Nothing reported in the NYC suburbs.

Another weird part of this storm is the rising temps afterwards. Usually it is wamest as the upper levels move by, but thus system is so southern stream that it contines to warm. A lot of snow will certainly melt in tomorrow's upcomimg 45-50F weather, but we satisfied our urge for snowm

you realize this is a New England thread with some getting up to 8 inches?

Glad we don't live there. Temps dropped all day in SNE. Everyone except south coast is 32 or below. And tomorrow stays in mid-upper 30's

Archived