SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2016 Pattern Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way in hell we won't have another shot at or two at KU events....track not withstanding.

I've learned my lesson RE being overbearing and dismissing the thoughts of others, but I will be shocked if we don't have other shots.

I know no body wants to hear it because I don't, but this season is about exactly as I had hoped and anticipated it would be.

I blew the local call.....every right to hammer me on that.

Sorry I was a completey obnoxious a$$ hole....loss in the family and acute sleep deprivation will do that.

Bed time.

No way in hell we won't have another shot at or two at KU events....track not withstanding.

I've learned my lesson RE being overbearing and dismissing the thoughts of others, but I will be shocked if we don't have other shots.

I know no body wants to hear it because I don't, but this season is about exactly as I had hoped and anticipated it would be.

Sorry I was a completey obnoxious a$$ hole....loss in the family and acute sleep deprivation will do that.

Bed time.

Sorry for your loss.

I agree. We'll have our chances yet.

Just need to get past this one.

Bed time.

I actually think your seasonal call verified to a T. So the nuance didn't quite work out up here. Who would expect suppression in a strong Nino, especially without real blocking?

Bed time.

Manned up, no harm. Hope you're right...

He called big East Coast storm in the exact time frame. Good call bad luck for NE.

Now, I did not call for this, and will grade it as such, but a part of me honestly wanted to predict a sne whiff when I drafted that outlook considering some regression from last year.

Honest truth, but as is, I am satisfied.

This event was exceptionally well modeled from extended leads just as I had posited that it would considering the history of prominent KU events of the miller a variety.

I did not excel with the particulars of the event ie the mid range.

Here is another call.....we are not done assessing the probability of KU event(s) this season.

Most likely within a month.

This winter is unfolding as I had thought

Again, credit to those who forecasted this well in the medium range because I did not.

Sorry to those whom I disrespected, as this event was a lesson in modesty.

Now, I did not call for this, and will grade it as such, but a part of me honestly wanted to predict a sne whiff when I drafted that outlook considering some regression from last year.

Honest truth, but as is, I am satisfied.

This event wa exceptionally well modeled from extended leads just as I had posited that it would considering the history of prominent KU events of the miller a variety.

I did not excel with the particulars of the event ie the mid range.

Here is another call.....we are not done assessing the probability of KU event(s) this season.

Most likely within a month.

This winter is unfolding as I had thought

Again, credit to those who forecasted this well in the medium range because I did not.

Sorry to those whom I disrespected, as this event was a lesson in modesty.

You're doing fine. You've earned a lot of cred on this board imho

Archived