SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, yes. It was a massive deal too. Like literally a MASSIVE deal. I had to change my IP like 13 times to get on that site again. They banned my entire net-block.

Sad part is, I wasn't there to "post my thoughts on the site for fun", I liked some of the people and hated the idiots. Watch, andy will end up getting smacked eventually for getting onto the morons.

I think the worst part is losing a lot of good data from a few posters who went there. :(

I didn't know they banned you as well. I was maybe the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

It's a snow sky out there today. If only it was 1700 degrees cooler. :(

LOL...the models are so awful right now, I haven't looked at a surface map in so long I didn't even know it was supposed to rain this week. It's going to be a long 4-6 weeks waiting...waiting on what I am not sure.

Atleast the Pack won last night.

LOL...the models are so awful right now, I haven't looked at a surface map in so long I didn't even know it was supposed to rain this week. It's going to be a long 4-6 weeks waiting...waiting on what I am not sure.

I thought Pack was a loser!? Hence the name change! :)

We need to have a GTG at somebody's house and just watch all the classic , dumb comedies!feel free to add movie suggestions:

Dumb and Dumber

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Zoolander

Talladega Nights

Old School

Step Bothers

Anchorman

Dodgeball.....

Cant Hardly Wait

Road Trip

We need to have a GTG at somebody's house and just watch all the classic , dumb comedies!feel free to add movie suggestions:

Dumb and Dumber

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Zoolander

Talladega Nights

Old School

Step Bothers

Anchorman

Dodgeball.....

Pretty much every Will Ferrell comedy.

The 40-Year-Old Virgin is another good one. 

Wedding Crashers

I thought you would be more optimistic about winter after the Pack got that huge win at the buzzer last night over powerhouse High Point.

Maybe none of the models past day 7 or 8 should be. 

Absolutely for op runs. D7 is my personal limit for believing anything and even then...

However, if a long range fantasy op fits the pattern on the ens mean then you can kinda start thinking about a window of opportunity. When an op in d7-15 shows some crazy solution that is completely against the ensemble h5 pattern then it's really easy to discount and totally ignore. 

Absolutely for op runs. D7 is my personal limit for believing anything and even then...

However, if a long range fantasy op fits the pattern on the ens mean then you can kinda start thinking about a window of opportunity. When an op in d7-15 shows some crazy solution that is completely against the ensemble h5 pattern then it's really easy to discount and totally ignore. 

Yea, you can maybe stretch it to 10 days if most models are showing the same thing and you're in an entrenched pattern like we're in now. I probably don't use the ENS as much as I should. 

Archived