Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read my mind. Will add a bit later. ;)

What exactly is a ssw and is it a lock? You where drumming the snow drum a few weeks ago for the 200 hr gfs op run....and didn't get why everyone was talking about the torch....now roll it forward all we have left is the torch and none of this cold and snow you said was coming

There is no stratospheric warming event dude. None. Completely untrue. Lmao do you even know what that is or are you just making this up as you go along? The stratosphere is a freezer right now. Also if you think the ECMWF ensembles look good or are showing improvement at the end of the run you either need Pearl Vision or lessons on how to read a forecast model.

Weenies just hanging on every word from earthlight....not saying he is wrong...but we might not feel the effects of a ssw until week 4 or the start of February....the process will be slow. Metfan and wolf obviously think snow is on the way because they don't understand things

Weenies just hanging on every word from earthlight....not saying he is wrong...but we might not feel the effects of a ssw until week 4 or the start of February....the process will be slow. Metfan and wolf obviously think snow is on the way because they don't understand things

DT also said that changes are coming soon. Others have said the same thing. Yes the pattern is going to get better. Do you understand things??

Will all due respect I know metsfan and wolf may seem snow bias in my opinion they both have a great deal of weather knowledge, to me alot of people are writing this winter off way to soon ..If I have read correctly both Wolf and Metsfan say by mid January things begin to favor cold/snow that sounds reasonable to me.

Archived