Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Winter 2015-2016

meatwad

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha atleast it goes that far south I won'the be as upset when Lower Central is getting hammered.

Yea, its a screw job for a large amount of people.  So its not so lonely in the screw zone.. Like an idiot I started to play up the storm today to people at work.  That was the death knell...  

If we were going to lose this storm, this was the window we were going to lose it in.  We need to get the storm on land and be within 48 hours or so, which is (more or less) tomorrow afternoon.  The current trend is more progressive and that isn't good news if you like snow, but I'd say it is still too soon to write it off altogether.  If we get 3-4 runs in a row with some consistency, then I guess I'm booking a hotel room in Virginia somewhere.

As an aside, is the website having trouble loading for anyone else?  I can barely open any pages on here.

In 3...2...1...  The EURO had feedback errors similar to last night... ;)

LOL, from a Philly Met...

Rob Guariano:

Ok kids the weather models just came in and I'll be writing a full blog shortly. The models looks on track but the European is having some issues with the storm once it hits the coast. No worries this is just feedback issues and adjustments. The storm is still coming!

12z GEFS look pretty bad too. Will be interesting to see if the EPS are North of the OP or pretty close. If we are going to see any meaningful changes they probably come at 00z tonight and 12z tomorrow as the wave will be fully sampled and should have a handle on how it will play out.

They looked terrible.  That is what got me worried and the EURO confirmed those concerns. The UKIE was also similar to EURO which raised red flag too.  Plus NAVGEM was way out to sea, considering it was so far inland yesterday.

Nothing against your posting his link, I bought into his thoughts too many times before only to be let down.  I get better info from other sources.

Archived