Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2015-16 Disco

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z ECMWF looks awesome for around here. 

Precip frames are excellent..

It sounds like the Euro has "caved" to the GFS if I'm interpreting correctly.  So glad to see the uniformity in the models.  Starting to think this has a good chance at being big round here...

Nut

South Central PA gets 14-22" on this run 

LNS comes in at 16" 

and that is on the lower side of the envelope from 12z runs.  KLNS range was 14-30ish.....

Good grief.  With the generally great consensus of a doozy incoming at 4 4.5 days out....I'm getting fuzzy feelins...

Yeah if this one sh!ts the bed....gonna be alot of therapists needed.  Steady as she goes....

Nut

UNV on the 00z Euro from this storm: 0.06"

UNV on the 12z Euro from this storm: 1.03"

I'll take an improvement like that any day.

U buyin what the Kings sellin??

at the least confidence in an appreciable and for some...historic storm is starting to loom likely..

Nut

and that is on the lower side of the envelope from 12z runs.  KLNS range was 14-30ish.....

Good grief.  With the generally great consensus of a doozy incoming at 4 4.5 days out....I'm getting fuzzy feelins...

Yeah if this one sh!ts the bed....gonna be alot of therapists needed.  Steady as she goes....

Nut

You better pray hard lol

I'm literally here for Atomix posts, but if he, sauss, canderson and pasnownut get a blizzard I will be a happy poster.

You selling your sleds....gettin soft in your old age??  :sled:

Your in the game here too pal..and a tick or 2 north...I'll be able to snowmobile my way to the cabin this weekend (actually may not go do to not being able to get home)...

Nut

I won't turn away any snow, it is January. I just have been here awhile and know you guys love your big winter weather events so I'm rooting it on. Sauss I'm gonna be looking for Facebook pics if this bad boy happens lol.

Fixed.

I'll take em all...

they dont call it mood snow for nothin ya know..

Nut

Archived