Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 2015 Discussion

IWXwx

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flint ended up tying their all time November record at 79. Interestingly, Detroit (DTW) appears to have had the second warmest November day in it's history today, beaten only by November 1st, 1950 when it reached 80 degrees. The old second place was 75 degrees which occurred on five different dates, most recently on November 4th, 2003 and as late as November 9th, 1999.

Flint ended up tying their all time November record at 79. Interestingly, Detroit (DTW) appears to have had the second warmest November day in it's history today, beaten only by November 1st, 1950 when it reached 80 degrees. The old second place was 75 degrees which occurred on five different dates, most recently on November 4th, 2003 and as late as November 9th, 1999.

Michigan torched.

The 100% full sunshine helped a lot, it made it as high as 73 degrees way up in Traverse City.

That is an exceedingly rare stat at DTW. We'll see if it holds through midnight.

It should, there aren't clouds for 100s of miles and we shouldn't develop fog tonight until well after midnight.

I wish you could post them, but JB would take your head.

actually I think they are cool with it...maybe that's changed.  It's really not worth posting though.   Those maps are horrendously bad.

I know, I admit it, I resubscribed to that damn site.  It's like crack.  Funny though, the first JB column I read after re-subscribing was him touting what he believes will be a white thanksgiving for many....it never changes  :lol:

Archived