SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2015 Discussion

IWXwx

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the heck has he been the past couple of days? I expected him to be on here gloating about best climo.

He's probably ready for another storm system. It's really nice out, but maybe too tranquil for his liking.

Still 63° here. Warm, breezy weather really dried out the leaves today. Was able to burn a batch tonight.

Late week system could have near record PWATS for November.  November records are generally in the 1.4-1.6" range across the area.

Latest check of 18z GFS, as of 12z Friday: PW values are up to 1.6" for FWA-FDY-CLE line, 1.7" for CMH and Indy. Wow! That's like the Gulf of Mexico in the summertime.

Too much long range nonsense being mentioned lately.

There hasn't been **** for months, I see no issue looking at long range stuff especially if it is showing up run to run. Not to mention this month looks active with multiple vorts swinging through so we will be looking at a lot of things. You know talking about potential significant weather on a weather forum.

No dice on the northern lights yet down here.

I like the active look to the models...details to come, but something to track is good enough.

Beautiful day today again...yard work just about completed. Although the wind storm later this week will pile up the neighbors leaves somewhere on my property I'm sure lol

So, when does the hypetrain leave the station? #MoreUnneededBanter Looks like a narrow strip of cape in Iowa and south. Move it a bit E. Wind fields look pretty impressive. I'd say we have a good shot at  a bigger storm next week. 

Try to limit these kinds of posts please.

There's a decent potential for low clouds to keep temperatures down on Wednesday. Possibly even tomorrow in west central and north central IL.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Some low clouds downstate this morning I see. Bright sun around here this morning. 

Low of 45°. Still will be a really mild week overall.

wisgif32.gif

Archived