Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2015-16 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

Hi all,
Once again, I will list snow totals for New England members for the upcoming season. I know it's early, but I'd like to start building the list of participants ahead of time. New users, if you want to contribute to this table, I will need your location. Past users, if nothing has changed, all you need to do is let me know if you want to be a part of it this year. (in this thread) The username and password is the same as it has been for those who update totals on their own, which I prefer, but have no problem updating for those who do not want to. Send me a PM if you need the username and password. Also, I encourage any additions or updates for PAST seasons. Just post them in here.

Here is this year's table

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Once again, I will list snow totals for New England members for the upcoming season. I know it's early, but I'd like to start building the list of participants ahead of time. New users, if you want to contribute to this table, I will need your location. Past users, if nothing has changed, all you need to do is let me know if you want to be a part of it this year. (in this thread) The username and password is the same as it has been for those who update totals on their own, which I prefer, but have no problem updating for those who do not want to. Send me a PM if you need the username and password. Also, I encourage any additions or updates for PAST seasons. Just post them in here.

Here is this year's table

Awesome service here Kev, thanks again. I am in Moosup Ct

• 2 weeks later...

Archived