joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2015-16 Total New England Snow Table

Kevin W

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin, I will find my username and password. I just post here for fun....but I'll officially do it the other way too.

Not quite sure what you mean here. Anyway, I tried a long time ago to send you a username and password but you were not accepting PMs at the time. It's up to you whether or not you want to be listed in the table. I assumed you did. :)

Not quite sure what you mean here. Anyway, I tried a long time ago to send you a username and password but you were not accepting PMs at the time. It's up to you whether or not you want to be listed in the table. I assumed you did. :)

Sorry, I thought I had my UN and PW, but I don't. If you tried to PM me, i may have had my box full to capacity. I meant that instead of posting it here and you updating, I would enter the numbers myself. Unfortunately, I don't have my UN and PW. You can PM me that info. Thanks.

Do you still work at WaWa

Hey Dave hope all is well. I decided to give it up this season due to time constraints and other commitments, Being there two nights a week until 11:00pm and working during the day took a lot out of my day to day life. lol. Instead I bought the bronze pass and get up there on Wed nights because I also race on Wed nights. 

Hey Dave hope all is well. I decided to give it up this season due to time constraints and other commitments, Being there two nights a week until 11:00pm and working during the day took a lot out of my day to day life. lol. Instead I bought the bronze pass and get up there on Wed nights because I also race on Wed nights.

Yeah. I would imagine that would be tough. I don't even do the school group any more

Archived