Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cookies. :)

And thanks for asking. I am doing quite well. A bit tired but that is some of the side effects after treatment, and the sinus infection I am getting over did not help. 

Ill send you my address. Glad to hear you are doing well -- hope things continue to be on the up and up for you. :hug:

I think folks are overstating the UA ties with MD and how it'll impact their next hire. For all the positives you can find....good natural recruiting base, new football facility in the works, UA ties there are just as many negatives...lack of tradition, stiff competition in the East division of the conference, an awful stadium, bad fan support, poor ticket sales, no real booster base for football sans Plank, etc. I think they'll struggle to bring in a name guy. More likely they'll get an up and coming coordinator or successful hc at a lower level program. Talent wise they're 2-3 recruiting cycles from being good and that's with a good hire.

They're not saying it now, but the handful of good recruits MD has in this class will certainly entertain offers from elsewhere, especially since it's only October and it could be January before these guys know who their next coach will be (and it won't by Locksley if MD has any desire of being relevant).

Archived