joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
No Joaquin the park forecast for Mets

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see radar and satellite imagery and I see the heaviest rains setting up show further northwest than the coastal plain like the GFS showed, could actually mean the model is too far east with the pattern to begin with up north and this might in turn bring Joaquin into a closer position to New England, especially ACK and CHH.  I think the EURO is not the right solution, but it should be closer to the EURO than say the GFDL and HWRF.  I would take a track closer to ACK than not.  Just my two cents.  I think once Joaquin begins to take an northerly track he will catch up with the 0-5 knots of wind shear environment and rapidly intensify once his EWRC is done with.  This should preclude a category five hurricane in the Bahamas.

I'm confident that we have observed the peak intensity.

The vast majority of the time, once the ERC hits, they are "skunked" for the duration of their lives, and never fully recapture their pre ERC vigor.

But to have any chance, you must have an absolutely pristine envt, and by 24-36 hours when this is done, it will have already interacted with the mid latitude festivities.

I'm confident that we have observed the peak intensity.

The vast majority of the time, once the ERC hits, they are "skunked" for the duration of their lives, and never fully recapture their pre ERC vigor.

But to have any chance, you must have an absolutely pristine envt, and by 24-36 hours when this is done, it will have already interacted with the mid latitude festivities.

great observation

Archived