joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tropical Storm Joaquin Impact/Thoughts/Discussion

jrodd321

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro is either going to score a major win OR have an epic fail with its ots scenario. Right back where we left off in March ✌

Winter should be fun this year!

Or we see it slowly shift west to a semi-agreement with the other models. The next 24-48 hours will be very interesting/telling where this thing sets up. 

Remember that time in late January when the euro gave us 3 ft of snow and was the outlier the entire time. It really nailed that one...

Assuming the GFS cave is correct (the storm is still in the Bahamas, after all), it would seem the EC has a certain gift for Tropical/non-Tropical interactions which the other guidance is lacking.

Nothing is set in stone yet guys. The 6z spaghetti plots are all over from a SC landfall to a Bermuda landfall. If anything the track now has significantly more spread than yesterday.

It is an extremely volatile forecast. There is just as good a chance this makes landfall as a potent hurricane somewhere along the NJ coast as there is of Joaquin going out to sea.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Nothing is set in stone yet guys. The 6z spaghetti plots are all over from a SC landfall to a Bermuda landfall. If anything the track now has significantly more spread than yesterday.

It is an extremely volatile forecast. There is just as good a chance this makes landfall as a potent hurricane somewhere along the NJ coast as there is of Joaquin going out to sea.

Sent from my LG-V410

I disagree.

Archived