joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Joaquin 2015

Solak

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the pull starting on the NW and W side http://images.intell...2_None_anim.gif

Credit to Ravens94 in the midatl thread. Certainly raises an eyebrow. I mean cmon, if this thing finds any influence that shifts it even 50 miles west you will have tropical storm force conditions along the florida coast with absolutely no warning. There is a razor thin margin for error here so I sincerely hope the euro is indeed accurate.

Fwiw, Ocracoke has mandatory evax.

According to the 8pm update, looks like the storm should be heading north right now, if not a tad NNE. The last loop I saw a few minutes ago looked as if it had a slight wnw tug. Perhaps it will pull straight up, but it's definetely taking its time. The only forcast I'm comfortable with ATM is somewhere north of where it's at now lol.

Is there any way we could sticky a post to the first page of this thread with some of these awesome auto-updating images to refer to easily?  There are many scattered through here that are hard to go back to/remember the pages they are on.

There seems to be some changes versus exact modeling ongoing that could have a chance to affect the eventual track.  Nothing crazy yet, but you never know... social media is starting to mention it at least.

Archived