Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WxChallenge 2015-16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most trends and guidance suggest temperatures fall off the table, dropping below zero by 06z. On the other hand, the Euro is stubbornly "mild," only showing a low of 9F from the 12z run.

Considering it's currently 8/-5, I think it's safe to say that the Euro is going to bust very badly.

16/-2/16

I'm expecting an afternoon high. Sounds crazy, I know.

Had a lucky good day today using just th USL last night lol. 

19/0/17 I think I'm probably toast on the high seeing as it's 19 now. How the heck is there going to be an afternoon high with the CAA tomorrow?

Like all the CAA on Monday and Tuesday? ;)

So much for the Euro being the king here. CAA wins big time this afternoon! Glad I got near my 16F early on, now.

Currently #1 overall. With two of my previous victories coming from towns of Great Plains, maybe Midwest weather companies should think about hiring me...

...but still four days left. I'll probably lose it on D5 or D6, but we'll see how I react to that to finish off the upcoming week for a trophy.

Y'all are scaring me with the warm low. USL was TERRIBLE this past weekend so I decided to stay close to NWS and hope the sky break up late... although mid-20s is just as realistic if we stay overcast. That 30 might be a mistake, but we'll see...

30/20/16/0.02"

34/26/21/0/08

Well if somehow i can pull this off today i will be somewhere in the 200's we will see.

It seems like this city is giving everyone a run for their money. There is a person sitting at 51st right now in my school and only has a -0.21. This city has people skewed for sure. 

Good luck with this week.

35/25/16/0.02

Moderate confidence, but still not overly high. I think clouds and some light precipitation will limit the temperature range. (Sunshine would support much warmer temperatures tomorrow afternoon, but they should be socked into OVC conditions all day)

Winds will likely peak around 06z Thu, but given recent trends, I hedged more on the conservative side for winds.

Archived