Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
9/9/15 - 9/10/15 rain/t'storm potential

weatherwiz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like Ri up to BOS are jacks..rest meh

Lol you crack me up. When it's rain, you are able to get very specific in avoiding your area...if it was snow, it would be a "snowy day for all."

I can never imagine you saying these statements in winter haha. Someone would say "Meh outside of eastern New England" and you'd respond it looks great for all.

Looks like western MA and western CT could get some really good rains...this is where the strongest lift looks to work over.  Also, I wonder if there could be some upslope enhancemenmt and the CT Valley getting some downslopping?  winds aloft aren't terribly strong so not sure if it would be a tremendous deal.  PWAT values also around 2.1 across southern CT...pretty impressive.  

You can already see the deformation setting up in PA that's going to lift over western SNE and up through CNE/eastern NNE. That's going to drop some good rain. Probably be two areas, that deform region and then over the east.

Agreed.  I was looking towards eastern MA or so but I would have liked to see a stronger LLJ transpire for them to probably get some pretty solid rainfall totals.  They could work to a "second max" though b/c looks like some downslopping could take shape across the Valley...?

Lol you crack me up. When it's rain, you are able to get very specific in avoiding your area...if it was snow, it would be a "snowy day for all."

I can never imagine you saying these statements in winter haha. Someone would say "Meh outside of eastern New England" and you'd respond it looks great for all.

Lol...yep.

The reality is it is hard t opin down where the jackpots will be.

Haha....so true.

Snow tends to be easier to forecast and over a more widespread area. With these fropas and convection it's harder to nail who gets what.. But based on radar looks like Same basic spots that have gotten rain all summer WNE up to NH and SE New Eng

Archived