Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Banter 2015

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes indeed it counts. Nice spot in the mountains that gets plenty of snow. 

Thanks for the welcome - so far it's basically been a more consistent version of where I lived before without the big temperature swings. Lovely countryside in this area though. 4000ft. is a short car ride and brief hike away. :guitar:

Welcome to the SE! You'll just need to keep in mind one rule: If you are on the cold and dry side of a modeled winter storm, you'll jackpot.

This happens in Michigan too...

I know. Sorry for the back and forth. Really would like to stop using this name, though, and use the other one. I want to commit to using the other one if I could just get the go ahead and get this one deleted or whatever.

Awesome!  How about just let us know when it's done.  Then we'll be like, ok cool!

Yes, I will change my screen name.

No, I will not change my screen name.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!  I'm so confused...

u6qd5tO.jpg

Unless something changes, this weekend is setting up to be a perfect fall weekend just in time for my birthday. Partly to mostly sunny skies, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s, and low humidity ! James Spann says the dry weather will start on Thursday and go through the weekend.

Y'all will be fine since the wedge never makes it to Carrollton anyway ! The Carolinas may not be sunny until Sunday

I know. I sent a message to an admin but never heard back from him and I don't think he ever read the message. That's why I dropped it, but the more I think about it, the more I really would like to change and stick to it. 

Just go ahead and change it.  If any other mod tries to give you crap, I'll just tell them you are a special needs child.

EDIT:  Remember, you only get one change so make sure you want to do it.

Archived