Newest Member
    Greenmachine1123
WxWatcher007

September 2015 Obs and Disco

12 out of 10 today.

Invigorating!

MDstorm

+1

Only thing better would be a north wind blowing 30-40 mph, temps holding around 15 and blinding snowfall rates. It's my fantasy so I'm going to add thunder.

Super nice out. I love that deep blue sky as the mid-levels dried out. Beautiful night for a little fire in the pit.

69 degrees.

High of 68 today, perfect for some heavy duty yard work. Windows open all day, house is chilllllly

Man is it nice out there! Right at 60 with a NW 10-15 breeze and mostly cloudy skies, feels almost late fall/early winterish :)

I was out your way today. (Went by the Humpback Bridge) Definitely a chill in the air. Down to 54 in Blacksburg already.

Cut back all the dead growth in the flower garden. Nice fall cleaning day. Planted some mums and the wife bought a few fall house decor items. Felt great outside. Windows open every minute since 630 am.

I was out your way today. (Went by the Humpback Bridge) Definitely a chill in the air. Down to 54 in Blacksburg already.

Sweet! I'm guessing you didn't get IN the water?

Gonna have a new low for the day shortly, already down to 51.7, just .1 off low this am. Not sure how chilly it will get DP has climbed from 42 to 44 in last two hours. High was 64.6.

Ahhh. 47.6 at 6am. Beautiful. Many, mostly 40's across the region outside of the usual suspects and marine areas.

48 here as well.

I've been waiting for weather like this to break out the pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Awesome morning!

"My" PWS barely broke 50 this morning - 49.8 degrees.  It can run a little cool, but based on other local reports I think it was about spot on today.  Either way, I'll call it 50 for a really nice morning.  I threw on a new fleece for the drive in.

Weather this week should be great.  Looking forward to the complaints on here.

"My" PWS barely broke 50 this morning - 49.8 degrees. It can run a little cool, but based on other local reports I think it was about spot on today. Either way, I'll call it 50 for a really nice morning. I threw on a new fleece for the drive in.

Weather this week should be great. Looking forward to the complaints on here.

It's not cloudy enough.