Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2015-16 Discussion

OKwx2K4

What does it show in mid Mo?

For the Tues system... Probably 2-4" is a good bet up towards you in Columbia. There will more than likely be a band, and the 4" amounts will be in that band, but locating where that band will be is more of a mesoscale feature that won't be known until it happens.

For the Thurs system? Probably not much, if any.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk I guess we wait and see what happens. I just dont have much hope left for this winter to be honest though, going to be really tough here soon with the sun :( . Snow from last night is gone already, was nice to see something at least. Tomorrow is looking sketchy though, gonna have to see what the temps do tomorrow.

For Thurs, Some of the 12z Euro ensemble members look great for our immediate area and... some of them don't have much at all. Still room for the system to move east or west, although I only see one member with 'snow' in the OKC area. 

Maybe it won't be too bad. At least better than December.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You know what's going to happen, right?

The upcoming storm systems will all miss us to the east, and then everything will shift back west and miss us to the west. lol

Well after that fun 00z GFS run, the 00z Euro sure is boring.

Thurs mostly takes place well east of us. KS/MO looks to have some light snow, might make it into extreme N AR and extreme NE OK.

Mon/Tues storm doesn't phase with southern energy(southern energy is just a bit too slow), so a weak storm to our north happens. 

In other news....The PV looks to get it's butt kicked in about 8-10 days or so, but it would appear it's going to end up in Europe or Asia, which makes things a little more uncertain with the coldest air probably displaced over in that part of the world. 

stick a fork in this winter, its so done if it dont get its act together lol. Lets see if good ole tulsa busts today, in an advisory. Last weeks was a total bust. Usually when this happens the advisories bust, get a 20 percent mention and it goes over haha. Anyways enough bellyaching anyone else in an advisory lol? Slop fest for this afternoon and evening, too warm though unless we wet bulb some.

Yah I agree this is getting old. Doug Heady says maybe some bigger systems in Feb guess I'll hold out hope till then lol. Today's NAM had an interesting streak of snow in our area on the backside of the Thursday system but it's the NAM and GFS has it further east, so not much to get excited about there, either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived