• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2015-16 Discussion

OKwx2K4

I know I very seldom post anything of value since I'm a novice, but maybe this one post is helpful.  A year or two ago someone (JoMo most likely) provided this link to the Canadian model.  It's pretty good.  Just click the "animate" button.  I don't think I would have easily found this without someone posting the link.  The Canadian 12 and 18z runs both looked pretty good.  Enjoy.  

Pat me on the back anyway even if everyone already has this link!  

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I very seldom post anything of value since I'm a novice, but maybe this one post is helpful. A year or two ago someone (JoMo most likely) provided this link to the Canadian model. It's pretty good. Just click the "animate" button. I don't think I would have easily found this without someone posting the link. The Canadian 12 and 18z runs both looked pretty good. Enjoy.

Pat me on the back anyway even if everyone already has this link!

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

That's pretty neat. Thank you for the link.

OUN is buying the 12z GFS and went for advisories basically north and west of I-44 and I-35 for generally 1" to 2" of snow (with a swath of slightly higher amounts in an area bounded roughly by Clinton, Enid and Woodward). Oklahoma City is in the advisory area but I am thinking they were just being conservative since the 1" line might just touch the northwest corner of the county. Norman and Lawton are not in the advisory at this time.

EDIT: TSA followed suit with advisories too, pretty much the I-44 corridor and points north and west.

Archived