SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on Scooter's call.. I uninstalled all AC today. Hope that late month/early Oct torch on the ensembles doesn't happen

For someone who loves heat, why would you be worried if you might actually have to experience it in your house?  I know its fun to look at the BDL observations from an AC house when its hot out, but immerse yourself in it...enjoy without AC.

Yesterday was the first below normal day (BTV put up a whopping -1) since August 8th up this way.  Heck of a streak.

BTV is now down to only +8.7 on the month, haha.

Morrisville-Stowe Airport is at +8.8 now, with an average September high of 81F.  That's incredible that September's average high temperature through the first three weeks is in the 80s up here in Northern VT.

For someone who loves heat, why would you be worried if you might actually have to experience it in your house? I know its fun to look at the BDL observations from an AC house when its hot out, but immerse yourself in it...enjoy without AC.

I like dews and heat when we're supposed to have them.. In the summer.. Not the fall. Seasons in seasons

Also, one thing I thought about..maybe a week ago was if the ensembles were too broad and zonal. What I mean is that the op runs were somewhat more amplified (more than normal) with both warm and cool shots compared to the models. I wonder if the ensembles have too much spread to really see these 1-2 day warm and cool spells. It's pretty obvious that the ensembles are too flat. Next week is a classic example. The ensembles even a 2 days ago had no trough. Now they do.

Archived