joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
A Summer September to remember

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ORH missed tying their record today by 1F. Even when they managed to finally squeak a 90, ORH finds a way to annoy the heat mongers.

Wah wah waaah - 

Not that I'm a 'heat monger' ...but I was interested in just getting to 90, per our conversation last night.  It's been two years, and I thought it ironic that this year, of all, if they'd do it, both so late ...but after the unrelenting result tapestry of always being less than potential this summer. 

We'd better hope we lose this disaster setup we have now by this winter

Ed Vallee ‏@EdValleeWx  8h

Quick long range update: EPS Weeklies continue to show Aluetian Low through beginning of October. Looks pretty warm in eastern US overall.

This will continue for at least the next six months.....Glad you are celebrating reality.

Seems mesoscale forcing will pound some locations(Scooter's narrow zone) while others see very little. This isn't going to be some widespread region wide soaking rain/noreaster . Just narrow band (probably near or just east of Ginx up to BOS) of 1-2 inches while many others receive much less.

With a second max zone somewhere from around DXR up thru Berks into SNH

wow , badly needed but with the ground so hard that is a lot of runoff, good for the lakes rivers and reservoirs for sure

Some of the mesos show that. It just has that look, September and even October can really squeeze out heavy rain with still high PWATS around, but now better forcing as we head into Fall and dynamics stronger. Some of the heaviest rain I have ever seen was in October.

Some of the mesos show that. It just has that look, September and even October can really squeeze out heavy rain with still high PWATS around, but now better forcing as we head into Fall and dynamics stronger. Some of the heaviest rain I have ever seen was in October.

Ens and the Euro are hinting at a classic Berks to Dendrite to Dryslot deform zone

Archived