joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on banning a certain islander fan who thinks hes untouchable cuz hes a mod now. Its not ok to root for bad teams.

But thats kinda justified.

Lol

Well the islanders suck and that's completely understandable....

Keep up the good work, this place will be rocking come winter

Since we are apparently having a random americanwx love fest, I'll say this- This is the first year I read the board consistently through the spring and summer and it's so much better to read with less people and more thought behind the posts. I've certainly solidified my opinion about who to listen to during the cold season. Would be nice if it stayed like that through the winter. Mods, I I know you'll do your best, but I'm sure once that first 300hr snowstorm shows up in late November, the winter weenies will come out of hibernation and the race to contain the sh*t show will be on.

Flood to fire to flood again. We're supposed to get deluged over the next 4 days by TS Patricia in the Pacific, and troughs coming from the Southwest. NWS is going with 3-6" widespread and locally 8-10" through this weekend. If this is the start to a wet El Niño winter, many of us will be flooded again soon.

Flood to fire to flood again. We're supposed to get deluged over the next 4 days by TS Patricia in the Pacific, and troughs coming from the Southwest. NWS is going with 3-6" widespread and locally 8-10" through this weekend. If this is the start to a wet El Niño winter, many of us will be flooded again soon.

The 00z ECMWF had widespread totals of 5-8" over Central, Eastern TX with a large bullseye > 10" near Austin. Most of the moisture however comes from the tropical moisture coming out of the Gulf and the trough digging into the Plains. 

The 00z ECMWF had widespread totals of 5-8" over Central, Eastern TX with a large bullseye > 10" near Austin. Most of the moisture however comes from the tropical moisture coming out of the Gulf and the trough digging into the Plains.

That kind of rain would definitely cause flooding on some of the rivers, although it wouldn't be severe because of how dry it's been here. Some parts near here have barely seen a couple of showers since mid June, and we've had 25 100 degree days since then, along with upper 90s just last week. This is the first cloudy day here in months.

That kind of rain would definitely cause flooding on some of the rivers, although it wouldn't be severe because of how dry it's been here. Some parts near here have barely seen a couple of showers since mid June, and we've had 25 100 degree days since then, along with upper 90s just last week. This is the first cloudy day here in months.

Water temps where the source region of moisture is comming from are over 30c in mid october!!! That's just nuts. Start building an ark

Also since you moved we have had a similar situation in your home area. Almost no rain except 2 flash flood events. One which hit lb hard and clipped me the other that chrushed me and clipped lb. Almost no rain all summer to 6" in one day. It ran off and led to some serious flash flooding top 3 I have ever seen here

Water temps where the source region of moisture is comming from are over 30c in mid october!!! That's just nuts. Start building an ark

Also since you moved we have had a similar situation in your home area. Almost no rain except 2 flash flood events. One which hit lb hard and clipped me the other that chrushed me and clipped lb. Almost no rain all summer to 6" in one day. It ran off and led to some serious flash flooding top 3 I have ever seen here

Models are starting to get crazy for the I-35 corridor. The GFS had an area of over 12" of rain near Dallas, and the Euro has a wide 4-8" swath with spots over 10" from Corpus Christi to Austin to Dallas. The trajectories aloft look favorable for training heavy rain, and the source regions for the rain have huge moisture content. TS Patricia will also contribute this weekend. Memorial Day had a similar profile and resulted in tremendous flooding. We're going to this from floods in June, to areas with extreme drought again today after a very hot and dry summer.

Archived