• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2015 Discussion

Geos

You guys up in Northern Lake county are getting hammered! Still waiting for the storms to sink down here.

Don't think this line is gonna get ya, but the night is still young and PWATs are high. Lightning and loud thunder is back, another round moving through. We've been riding the very southern boundary of this batch for a couple hours.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys up in Northern Lake county are getting hammered! Still waiting for the storms to sink down here.

I would think after almost 3" of rain and knowing things are going to get rainy/stormy again tomorrow, you would've had enough.  We haven't had as much rain as you'll be getting in two days in any month since April lol.

Alek gets drilled on recent runs. Still liking my hood for some boomers tonight.

80s look to return middle to end of next week. I wonder if

A) we can tie or break the record # of 80 degree days for the month.

B ) make a run for top 10 warmest September on record.

Definitely going against strong Nino climo right now. For cold fall anyways.

I finished yesterday's event with 1.10" of rain and I've picked up another 0.70" this afternoon for a total of 1.80".  This is my heaviest 36-hr rain event since June.  There's more on the way through this evening.

Following this soaking rainfall will be a week of 70s, so I'm feeling pretty good about the weather.

Archived