• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Banter 2015

mackerel_sky

It rained 3 straight days last week, and we just got a good rain this evening. 

Well, that just means the skies are hurting now and are badly wounded and will probably need the entirety of the fall and winter to heal.  No rain or snow. :(

Just cold and dry, which is right up the Brickmeister's wheelhouse!  He loves 'em some cold 'n dry!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that just means the skies are hurting now and are badly wounded and will probably need the entirety of the fall and winter to heal. No rain or snow. :(

Just cold and dry, which is right up the Brickmeister's wheelhouse! He loves 'em some cold 'n dry!

Why are you up so late?? Waiting on day 10 fantasy storm on the Euro?? :)

Well, that just means the skies are hurting now and are badly wounded and will probably need the entirety of the fall and winter to heal.  No rain or snow. :(

Just cold and dry, which is right up the Brickmeister's wheelhouse!  He loves 'em some cold 'n dry!

The skies here are no where close to hurting with the lack of activity we have had since spring. 

To the tune of "I Saw The Light"

I saw a trace,

I saw a trace.

The rainfall around here

Has been a disgrace.

But just now a raindrop

Fell on my face;

Praise the Lord, I saw a trace!

Looks like there's some "darkness" building to your W/SW. You might get better than a trace in the next couple of hours.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=rax&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no

LOL...well Brick won't have to worry about cold/dry this winter, that's for sure...#KOD.

Why are you up so late?? Waiting on day 10 fantasy storm on the Euro?? :)

Nah, but in just 2 1/2 more months we might see a fantasy storm or two!  :weenie:

LOL...well Brick won't have to worry about cold/dry this winter, that's for sure...#KOD.

El Nino's got nothing on Wilkesborodude's sky healing theory.  If we get too much rain this summer, El Nino can't save us this winter from the wounded skies and their need to heal and recuperate.

Always thought I'd move north for college since I love cold and snow, but somehow I'm gonna end up even further south of where I am currently haha. I'll be attending Mercer University down in Macon, GA for the next 4 years studying Sports Business. I move in this weekend! Excited for the opportunities that lie ahead of me! I'm banking on another February 1973 type of storm that gave Macon 16"+

Hope you guys are all doing well! See you in December. God bless!

Edit: oh and yes this is the school that beat Duke in the NCAA tournament 2 years ago ;)

Always thought I'd move north for college since I love cold and snow, but somehow I'm gonna end up even further south of where I am currently haha. I'll be attending Mercer University down in Macon, GA for the next 4 years studying Sports Business. I move in this weekend! Excited for the opportunities that lie ahead of me! I'm banking on another February 1973 type of storm that gave Macon 16"+

Edit: oh and yes this is the school that beat Duke in the NCAA tournament 2 years ago ;)

Good luck with your studies! Can't wait for your winter weather reports :)

someone got the shaft.

penetrating and shaft... Wow dirty. 

I don't like stick figures.

standard.jpg

can we get a brother in there? I guess it's all white, I mean right.  

Wow, man... Time flies, congrats on your life change. Mercer is a great school, too bad it's near one of the heat portals.

Archived