SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August 2015 Obs and Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

low of 54, 58 currently. had to send the kid out with a light zip up hoodie this morning. 

Same here. Sent the oldest to the bus stop with a light weight hoodie. She was like I don't need that, then she stepped outside. :) 59 at the time she went out. Has warmed up a bit to 63. About to head out the door to take the younger one to school. 

Same here. Sent the oldest to the bus stop with a light weight hoodie. She was like I don't need that, then she stepped outside. :) 59 at the time she went out. Has warmed up a bit to 63. About to head out the door to take the younger one to school. 

thankfully my 2.5 year old doesn't complain too much. hope you are well :)

They do have severe, there's been several F4's. Not all of New England has Boston's climate.

Those events are exceptions to the rule, though, just like the winter of 2009-10 was down here. An F4 twister rolled through southern MD as recently as 2002.

I'd never want to move up there. They may do snow better, but that's about it.

Best weather stretch of the summer IMO.

Couldn't agree more. It's too bad it's gonna warm up as the high pushes east and switches the flow, but DP's will be lagging behind in terms of rising. Looks like low to mid 60's DP's until next week once we get better low level moisture advection. I'll take it I guess. Good pool weather setting up.

Apparently, Maryland averages 9.9 tornadoes per 10,000 square miles each year. That's 3rd highest in the nation, behind Florida and Kansas. We beat Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Texas. :lol:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/shock-stat-maryland-has-third-highest-tornado-density-in-us/2012/03/26/gIQAReMmgS_blog.html

The last 2-3 years have just been an exceptionally boring in the severe weather department.

Archived