SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 15-16 Discussion

griteater

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't they have one for Raleigh?  All we ever hear about is Atlanta Atlanta Atlanta.  We need more posts about NC.

First, I know you're joking.

Second, they have DC, Chicago, LA, Miami, NYC, Orlando, and San Fran. No Raleigh :( What are we going to do?!?

First, I know you're joking.

Second, they have DC, Chicago, LA, Miami, NYC, Orlando, and San Fran. No Raleigh :( What are we going to do?!?

We will have to extrapolate.  2 months in a row below freezing and extreme snow.  If Atlanta can snow 24/7 for a month, then we can snow 48/14 for 2 months.

That's how it is on this board; always looking in from the outside.

Sounds like mine and Packbacker's yards during a region-wide snowstorm.

NC is for Losers

We're building a wall along our southern boarder.  And SC is going to pay for it!

We will have to extrapolate.  2 months in a row below freezing and extreme snow.  If Atlanta can snow 24/7 for a month, then we can snow 48/14 for 2 months.

Sounds like mine and Packbacker's yards during a region-wide snowstorm.

We're building a wall along our southern boarder.  And SC is going to pay for it!

It's going to be a tall one. No more CADs for SC or Ga.

Why don't they have one for Raleigh?  All we ever hear about is Atlanta Atlanta Atlanta.  We need more posts about NC.

The Atlanta area has the most with the best.    Look at the dancing girls.  Look at the roller skating pandas.  Look how hot it is compared to outlying areas.  To snow that much in that heat is amazingly amazing.  You heard it here....from all the boys and girls and the ships at sea!!  So there.....  I might have had my first freeze if it hadn't stopped at 33.  T

The Atlanta area has the most with the best. Look at the dancing girls. Look at the roller skating pandas. Look how hot it is compared to outlying areas. To snow that much in that heat is amazingly amazing. You heard it here....from all the boys and girls and the ships at sea!! So there..... I might have had my first freeze if it hadn't stopped at 33. T

Don't forget the Varsity!

I don't think winter is anywhere close! My holly bushes have a very heavy fruit set this year, it has yet to be touched by the birds! They are enjoying all the other crops and worms this fantastic wet fall has brought! When the berries start to disappear , severe winter and snow , is near! :)

I don't think winter is anywhere close! My holly bushes have a very heavy fruit set this year, it has yet to be touched by the birds! They are enjoying all the other crops and worms this fantastic wet fall has brought! When the berries start to disappear , severe winter and snow , is near! :)

Hope you keep berries until 12/22 and then they are ravaged ....

Just a classic Nino pattern on the weeklies, ridging in central/west Canada, npac low, S-SE trough.

It sure is, isn't it? It's like it recognized December was here and snapped right into El Nino mode. Props for not saying "canonical"....  :P

:lol:   :P  

The Atlanta area has the most with the best.    Look at the dancing girls.  Look at the roller skating pandas.  Look how hot it is compared to outlying areas.  To snow that much in that heat is amazingly amazing.  You heard it here....from all the boys and girls and the ships at sea!!  So there.....  I might have had my first freeze if it hadn't stopped at 33.  T

CAE finally recorded 32  :D    

my bradford pear hasn't even started to change colors yet    :(   

It sure is, isn't it? It's like it recognized December was here and snapped right into El Nino mode. Props for not saying "canonical"....  :P

LOL..."canonical" will be the word for the winter.  I admit, I had to google the definition a few weeks ago when I kept reading "canonical nino".  These red taggers I think must get the thesaurus out when they are posting.

The Atlanta area has the most with the best. Look at the dancing girls. Look at the roller skating pandas. Look how hot it is compared to outlying areas. To snow that much in that heat is amazingly amazing. You heard it here....from all the boys and girls and the ships at sea!! So there..... I might have had my first freeze if it hadn't stopped at 33. T

Roller skating pandas are the best! I hope you get lots of sleet this year, sir!

Archived