SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come to think of it I probably got it at my friends dad's. I was briefly in the woods. This happened Monday. It isn't nearly as bad though when I had it on my legs. That itched every 6 seconds. This doesn't itch as much or often

Well, if you were just at your friends dads, nude hot tubbing, nude sunbathing etc. then it's probably just genital warts.

Just like when you pray a tornado away from your house and it kills a family down the street. God works in mysterious ways.

There can never be a perfect explanation for that. I can tell you that the battle of faith vs. reason is something I have struggled with greatly at times, but my personal experience with faith is more on a heart to heart level. Not to turn this into a debate, it clearly is a sensitive topic and their are other forums for that.

Whatever you believe caused the rainbow, it was a beautiful image on the eve of a day full of such death and destruction.

I was in high school. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I am not an emotional man but today I happen to catch them reading the names on TV and I teared up. Even 14 years later it remains so vividly entrenched in my mind that I can practically recall everything I did that day from the first moment it happened to when I went to bed that night. We were told a small plane hit one of the towers and that couldn't have been more horribly wrong.

I was in high school. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I am not an emotional man but today I happen to catch them reading the names on TV and I teared up. Even 14 years later it remains so vividly entrenched in my mind that I can practically recall everything I did that day from the first moment it happened to when I went to bed that night. We were told a small plane hit one of the towers and that couldn't have been more horribly wrong.

At least you don't have to see or have someone else see you on TV every year on this day. Not a year goes by that my phone doesn't ring with someone telling me they just saw me being interviewed by Rick Leventhal on Fox News right after they show the first tower fall on their Day of Terror documentary. I usually try not to remember the things I saw happen the 15 hours I spent at the WTC that day, including the images of hundreds of people leaping out of the North tower to their death, rather than deal with the intense heat inside their offices from the burning jet fuel. Normally I keep away from news channels that day but there is always someone there to remind me.

Anyone here a wind expert.  THere's a big disagreement in the fishing community about tomorrows wind forecast for Cape cod.  NOAAs offshore forcast has SE 5-10 knots for provincetown.  Most of the other wind websites have SE 15-20+  .  Thats a huge difference and my customers will be puking if its the latter.

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=anz254&syn=anz200

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/provincetown_cape_cod

http://www.buoyweather.com/wxnav6.jsp?program=nww3BW1&grb=wna&region=MASS&latitude=42&longitude=-69.75&zone=-4&units=e&reqLatitude=42.07783959017503&reqLongitude=-69.7247314453125

Archived