Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Obs Thread 2015

mackerel_sky

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

98.8 for a high today. Actually with RH in the 25-30% range and breezy conditions it wasn't that bad if you sat in the shade.

If you live near downtown , you have plenty of big shade trees to sit under! Then scoot up the road to Twin Tops fishcamp, get you some flounder and some Sundrop! Call it a day!

Hit about 97 here today! No rain within 500 mile radius

Hit 90° at 10:30 AM at KSPA as well. Gonna be a very unpleasant day here.

Just got done cutting straw, I mean grass, in it ! It sucked big time! Sheared it to 1/2 inch, hope the rain holds off till Wednesday , so it can die!

I don't care what the drought monitor shows,or give two sh/ts about lake levels, the top 6 inches of soil imby, is dry as the Sahara , and yes I know, that's what she said! :)

Just got done cutting straw, I mean grass, in it ! It sucked big time! Sheared it to 1/2 inch, hope the rain holds off till Wednesday , so it can die!

I don't care what the drought monitor shows,or give two sh/ts about lake levels, the top 6 inches of soil imby, is dry as the Sahara , and yes I know, that's what she said! :)

Gonna have to cut grass today and I hate doing it when it is hot and dry because my allergies suffer big time from that.  Already have a scratchy throat today to begin with.  Also, not looking forward to replacing 3 blades on the lawn mower in this heat.  It's early, but prob about time to raise the blades up some because of the dryness.  It's getting to the point where I can't keep up watering.  Even when I water deeply, the water gets sucked out after just a couple days.

Archived