Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't seen a GFS run like that in a while, back to back to back lol, I like our shot with the Monday Miller A, 50 miles west and we're all in business

I just want a real threat to track seriously . So far I haven`t seen anything to totally jump on . 

Id like to see Monday's threat trend west, if it does and it's still there on Friday I'll get on board, and watch run by run

The Monday storm definitely doesn't look terrible, something to keep an eye on.  As for the weenie map, one can only imagine what this forum would look like if that solution stayed locked in.

If this was a 2 day map and not 10 the fighting would be unprecedented

gfs_asnow_neus_41.png

That would be ridiculous but I'm sure all in this thread would welcome it.. Tracking the event is what I enjoy the most. like rob said earlier most of us here are atleast 35 so we don't suffer those mood swings that most in the NYC thread do lol.. If it happens great if not on to the next one.

That would be ridiculous but I'm sure all in this thread would welcome it.. Tracking the event is what I enjoy the most. like rob said earlier most of us here are atleast 35 so we don't suffer those mood swings that most in the NYC thread do lol.. If it happens great if not on to the next one.

I'd welcome it too!

Archived