• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Mr Bob

attachicon.gif11226542_1005082696191580_4239724325047572296_n.jpgattachicon.gif11811582_1005082719524911_1615619494827694010_n.jpgattachicon.gif11822725_1005082666191583_50192107586404469_n.jpgattachicon.gif11825698_1005082759524907_3042456510649933595_n.jpg

Went up the CN tower this afternoon,it's like 40-stories high.That was the KC vs Toronto game this afternoon looking through the glass bottom floor,the 3rd pic,the other baseball pic was out the window

Awesome, man... Awesome

Went up the CN tower this afternoon,it's like 40-stories high.That was the KC vs Toronto game this afternoon looking through the glass bottom floor,the 3rd pic,the other baseball pic was out the window

Cool pictures but there is no way in hell I'd go up that thing.  Got some serious heights issues...

kQv6qus.gif

I'm with Stovepipe...too high for me.

Someone forwarded this to me. Guy Sharpe was my hero when I was 6 YO and I am meteorologist today because of him. He got a little creepy towards the end of his career particularly with the Proctor and Gamble and the mark of the beast logo they supposedly had. But he was one of the best back in the day. This clip was his last day at WAGA before going to WXIA both in the Atlanta market....

https://youtu.be/X9DcBoFH_LU

I know in several states there has been a fungus growing in caves that is really doing a number on bat populations. Maybe that has hit your area as well.

We went to the Mammoths Cavern today in Kentucky .The park rangers talked about the bats with the fungus but said there was no known instances in the southeast.But they as well mentioned it and said if we saw a bat to let them know.We didnt see any bats.But the last couple weeks the bats have once again appeared again here,just at a later time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Braves are right where i figured they'd be at.But no way i thought they would gut the team like they have.Trading Alex Wood to the Dodgers this was a big blow to the future,not to many good lefties in baseball.The bright side is it looks like they will for certain have the #1 draft pick(will they even win another game)?.The farm system is deep,but they won't be any better next year as these kids will have to develop.This  sucks though !!

El Nino vs the Blob is going to become a classic cartoon. Love it! Wish the Braves were doing better. On the AL side I could see a KC Houston meeting in the playoffs. What is a good MLS soccer rivalry could spill over into baseball. That would be fun! In more certain news, fall foliage is coming up quickly. After a long hot summer I am so ready!

El Nino vs the Blob is going to become a classic cartoon. Love it! Wish the Braves were doing better. On the AL side I could see a KC Houston meeting in the playoffs. What is a good MLS soccer rivalry could spill over into baseball. That would be fun! In more certain news, fall foliage is coming up quickly. After a long hot summer I am so ready!

Maybe this is yalls year.Right now you have the best record in the AL so you'd play the winner of the wild card game

Archived