• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

I just hate the humidity, but I deal with it. It's not the end of the world if it is humid. I'll say this, I want some heat when it's beach season!! Go sun

This is pretty much how I feel about as well. I hate the humidity too but the only time I really complain about it is when we get a summer like 2010 and 2011 when the heat is relentless. Some days I have to spend a lot of time outside so it can get tough but it seems this year when it's been really humid there also been a good deal of cloudiness to keep it manageable. Also seems as though most days that have been hot so far have also been breezy if not windy.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad you surpassed the 90 mark so you fit in more with the rest of us. It's really demoralizing that you live in a good snow and local chase zone, are one of the last to hit 90, you have a pool and a nice view to the west. You really should've taken into consideration OUR feelings before moving there. WTF. :D

High of 91

No way. I think some people forget the 2010-2011 summers. I'd rather have a snowless winter than relive those POS summers. 

LOL 33 and RAIN? How quickly some forget the horrific 1/2 winter we had.

I'd rather suffer through a 149 HI than know I was that close to getting snow. Sickos.

Depends on what your definition of blowtorch is. Relentless 90-95 heat days on end? I could manage. A very, very long stretch of 95-100 days? Pfft. I'd rather have last summer in tandem with average snowfall than deal with a brutal summer to get AN snowfall. 

Surface winds will probably have more of a westerly component to them during the next advection pulse..downsloping ftw. I think a few 95+ days are a lock based on that and the drier air aloft.

But yeah, 100+ is really pushing it this early. If we can keep the pattern going for another 2-3 weeks, then we might do it eventually.

So glad you surpassed the 90 mark so you fit in more with the rest of us. It's really demoralizing that you live in a good snow and local chase zone, are one of the last to hit 90, you have a pool and a nice view to the west. You really should've taken into consideration OUR feelings before moving there. WTF. :D

I know...what WAS I thinking??

69/68 this morning, soupy

Archived