SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June 2015 Observation Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tball index down to a 2 today.  Games unlikely.  Nasty out there.

Lol! The late day Walking Index for N GA, something I follow very carefully, is at a 5. Late day POP's are ~40%. Skies are PC. Highs are only expected to be in the low 80's and dewpoints are in the so-so mid 60's. The good news is that there is a pretty decent east wind. So, the Sweat Index is only moderately high. Standing water from recent rains: minimal. So, most paths should have limited mud.

Lol! The late day Walking Index for N GA, something I follow very carefully, is at a 5. Late day POP's are ~40%. Skies are PC. Highs are only expected to be in the low 80's and dewpoints are in the so-so mid 60's. The good news is that there is a pretty decent east wind. So, the Sweat Index is only moderately high. Standing water from recent rains: minimal. So, most paths should have limited mud.

Well, the Walk Index has dropped to a 0 due to ongoing rain. :( However, I plan to do the treadmill instead. The dewpoint is much lower and there will be a breeze thanks to the fan. No puddles inside. Indoor Walk Index never changes. :)

You got a tornado off to your East, downeastnc.

Wow yeah, they said earlier that it was possible given the low level flow from the NE and mid level flow from the S.....decent couplet too....its right over my hunting club more or less that is excellent chasing country out there, big open fields

I intercepted that strong line of storms near Dunn, NC yesterday, but it had weaken too much by the time I got there to get much other than this time-lapse. No harm in getting extra photography practices for the real stuff in the future, though!

Archived