• Last Reply

If your on mobile:

Go to full version

Click on more reply options

Click choose file

Wait for file to show up

Click attach file

Then hit reply

I was trying to post a screenshot from the NWS website showing the lack of rainfall in east central NC the last two weeks.I pasted the screenshot into the post but when I hit the Post button it gave me an error saying that I this community does not allow that file extension.

Currently the forecast is dry for the next 7 days. If it remains that way, we would have just .41" in 29 days with rain on just 2 days. I don't recall a dry spell that significant in quite a while... 2007 maybe?

Only 2 more months of hell to go.  I'm hot holding out much hope at all for a tropical system to swing through.  Things are deader than dead right now.  What's the fewest named storms on record?

I was trying to post a screenshot from the NWS website showing the lack of rainfall in east central NC the last two weeks.I pasted the screenshot into the post but when I hit the Post button it gave me an error saying that I this community does not allow that file extension.

Try compressing the files way, way down.  Probably too big.  I've had it tell me a .jpeg was no good, but when I shrank it down to 20 or 30k it was ok.

I've had problems with png files here.  You can convert them to a jpg.

We already are cooling down lol

Well not looking like fall is gonna get here anytime in the next 7-10 days.....looks like the Bermuda High is gonna come west again so above normal with low 90's....

..in October.

sad but true, we have seen many 90+ days well into Oct, in fact the latest date that PGV has a record high over 90 is Oct 30th..

this loop sucks and while it does look better later in the month it is still a 10 day forecast soooooo

http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=us&pkg=T2m&runtime=2015081512&fh=6&xpos=0&ypos=480

Archived