joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Unofficial Start to Summer Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hop in the car real quick and come get some. Its been plenty wet here. We have mud and mosquitos. You can take all you want, I won't charge you anything. Really its FREE.

Y'all need to stop whining about rain/no rain. I've only had two days off in the last five weeks that it didn't rain :(

No one is whinning. My area needs rain. Everything is brown. I'm not hoping for rain for you're area, just mine. It's annoying I even need to explain this.

Once again, these "IMB" statement come out. Number 1, I wasn't talking about IMB, the whole Union county, a good part of morris county, middlesex county, and some counties west of there, busted. Yet I still hear these IMB statements. It's absolulety ridiculous.

Youre right. The imby posts ARE ridiculous.

This is quite comical, first it's the tropical bill remnants that forecasted 2-4". Barely even got .24". Then this.. I only got .03". Decent bust.. And some people called it way earlier, but some of you guys didn't want to listen. O well, maybe another day.

Same theme once again, bust, shaft, split whatever you want to call it. We always seem to JUST miss out on the good things.

Well... that was yet another day wasted for me. Luckily, summer just started.

Light rain... is this it?

same here. what a shame.

Second year in a row all my tomatoes were infected before July. :( Just one plant still looks good... I'll have to go figure out its cultivar and consider planting more next year.

I'm having no problems with tomatoes this year (unlike the blight back in 2009). I'm growing Brandywine, Lemon Boy, Beefsteak, and cherry. All of them have plenty of yellow flowers and a few fruits.

Been a good season, already harvested tons of lettuce (mostly oakleaf), arugula (two types), herbs (purple basil, green basil, wild mint, oregano, sage, thyme), radishes, and peas. About to harvest cabbage.

Those comments weren't pertaining to my backyard only. Thanks for wasting time finding and identifying them.

:lol: it wasnt a waste of the 15 seconds, it was proof that whining about the imby posts only matter when you dont agree. Its very obvious those posts were about you specifically, unless you know exactly how other people in the counties surrounding "wasted a summer day".

Regardless of how many people you were speaking for with your "i" posts, they belong here, not in the discussion thread.

Archived