• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Possible strong/super El Niño forming?

snowman19

The calls for region 3.4 to peak at +1.9C Lol that was only off by over a degree. Actual 3.4 weekly peak: +3.1C. The early peak calls were equally as horrifically dreadful

WAS ALWAYS THE TRI MONTHLY WHICH  THE CALL 6 MONTHS OUT WAS 1.8 TO 2 . 

GOT TO 2.3 

YOU WERE 1.5 .

EAST BASED 

SNOWLESS  WINTER .

NO PATTERN CHANGE 

NINO COLLAPSE WEST TO EAST 

PAC DOMINATING AIR THROUGHOUT THE WINTER .

90 PAGES OF LOL / AND YOUR WINTER FORECAST  :clap:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAS ALWAYS THE TRI MONTHLY WHICH THE CALL 6 MONTHS OUT WAS 1.8 TO 2 .

GOT TO 2.3

YOU WERE 1.5 .

EAST BASED

SNOWLESS WINTER .

NO PATTERN CHANGE

NINO COLLAPSE WEST TO EAST

PAC DOMINATING AIR THROUGHOUT THE WINTER .

90 PAGES OF LOL / AND YOUR WINTER FORECAST :clap:

Your ENSO forecast was dreadful, epic total fail, it's comical that you think it was right, I'm literally laughing so hard right now I can barely type.

The calls for region 3.4 to peak at +1.9C Lol that was only off by over a degree. Actual 3.4 weekly peak: +3.1C. The early peak calls were equally as horrifically dreadful

OCT 12 

PM

THE BEST CALL  OF THE YEAR . 

Not going to ruin the thread by responding to your trolling but region 4 just dropped as well, just noise overall. But there will be major warming in the eastern regions over the next several weeks, it's undeniable, in fact if you look at the latest TAO, regions 3 and 1+2 are over +3 now, it will show on the next update. You just gave yourself a dose of karma. And I guarantee you, when there is an unrelenting blowtorch this winter and no snow, I will be laughing and singing "Please celebrate me home give me a number please celebrate me home.." Lol

:yikes: 

Your ENSO forecast was dreadful, epic total fail, it's comical that you think it was right, I'm literally laughing so hard right now I can barely type.

LOL 90 PAGES, AND EVERYONE CAN GO READ FOR THEMSELVES / FOR THE RECORD THEY HAVE AND OUTSIDE  OF ONE OTHER IDIOT HERE , THE REST WILL AGREE IT WAS A JOB WELL DONE FROM START TO FINISH.

PLEASE TELL US AGAIN HOW GREAT YOUR JAN FORECAST IS WORKING . 

YOU SOUND INSANE MY MAN . 

I can't tell if you're just trolling or in denial. With that said, I really wouldn't be trolling if my predictions were dead wrong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being wrong. There's a lot wrong with calling others out for not being 100% accurate when your preditions were awful. PB and Bluewave did pretty dam good with their predictions in this thread.

omfg. how in the world you are allowed to continue to post here when you are essentially slandering others is beyond me. you are a fool and a complete joke of a poster who has been wrong and blown every single call you have made this winter. it is a wonder you are even able to show your persona around here after how abysmal every single thing you have called for has turned out. You have zero credibility here.

At what? Your SSW calls from November, and December? You have been horrific, beyond horrific

THERE IS A MAJOR SSWE BEGINNING RIGHT NOW DUDE. LOOK AT THE GUIDANCE. FEBRUARY WILL FEATURE A LARGELY -AO AND THIS IS PARTIALLY WHY. 

Basically, you BLEW the ENSO call which was never east based and is now dying out east FIRST. Tropical forcing has setup around the dateline, yielding PAC ridging since late December and February will likely be BN, if not MUCH BN, as a result. We saw a HISTORIC BLIZZARD a couple of weeks after you opined about how we would see a record warm second half and little if any snow. YOU ARE A TROLL AND NOT GOOD AT THIS STUFF. POST LESS AND READ MORE.

post-4037-0-96608400-1454189056_thumb.gi

post-4037-0-73012600-1454189062_thumb.gi

Sorry about the delay, as I missed this message.

I agree that this winter will end with a strong El Niño. A rapid shift into La Niño could promote an active hurricane season, as happened in 1998. A slow fade of the El Niño with a delayed onset of La Niña, though could dampen it, as occurred in 1983.

Wasn't 1972-3 and 2010-11 rapid fades into La Niña? Both had lackluster hurricane seasons.

Latest values:

Nino 1.2: +0.7 (-0.5) "East-based" lol

Nino 3: +2.0 (-0.2)

Nino 3.4: +2.5 (-0.1)

Nino 4: +1.5 (No change)

3.4 and 4 have not declined in over a month and six weeks respectively.

Didn't 3.4 and 4 change on Feb 1? That's when you last posted lol

3.4 had no change last time though

By the Japanese definition, it looks like we are in an El Nino Modoki now, not so much because the east Pacific is cool, but just because it is so much cooler than the other "boxes" in the Tropical Pacific.

http://www.jamstec.go.jp/frcgc/research/d1/iod/DATA/emi.monthly.txt

Not even worth looking at anymore. March is here in a few days and met winter ends. The wheels are already in motion and have been for months. Any changes right now have a lag effect and would only effect spring

Brian5671, on 23 Feb 2016 - 9:23 PM, said:Brian5671, on 23 Feb 2016 - 9:23 PM, said:Brian5671, on 23 Feb 2016 - 9:23 PM, said:

Those who went warm for met winter score a big win.  Depending on how the last 5 days of Feb goes, NYC has a shot at #1 for warmth.   Likely to be #2 for warmth

December was just so off the charts warm, that even a normal Jan and Feb would still have given the winter a +4 or so degree departure.

Those who went warm for met winter score a big win.  Depending on how the last 5 days of Feb goes, NYC has a shot at #1 for warmth.   Likely to be #2 for warmth

Every forecast was for AN in here.

Some just went with AN snow in NYC. That's the difference in here my man.

Archived