joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've hit 88F for a high so far today.... BTV going for highs in the low 50s tomorrow and they mentioned the very noticable low level airmass change between today and tomorrow morning. 

AC to heat within 12-18 hours.  88F this afternoon, 51F tomorrow afternoon. 

50's in June and what 20 mile strip of real estate gets 2-3 inches of rain and who gets less than an inch. Edge of seat stuff

Bring back winter DIT where the models would be trending south or whatever direction gets SNE into the heaviest precip, and even if it just looked like eastern Mass you'd be preaching big event for all.

What happened to the guy who hypes big totals for all and not some narrow band (regardless of what the models say)?

Bring back winter DIT where the models would be trending south or whatever direction gets SNE into the heaviest precip, and even if it just looked like eastern Mass you'd be preaching big event for all.

What happened to the guy who hypes big totals for all and not some narrow band (regardless of what the models say)?

You'd think a lover of extremes would cheer on record low maxes and potential big rain totals.

He makes for a great grad school project for anyone majoring in psychology.

You'd think a lover of extremes would cheer on record low maxes and potential big rain totals.

Big rain amounts don't do anything for me unless they are associated with a stalled  or training t-storm. Nothing more meh or boring than 3 days of rain with 3-4 inch amounts. i know ginx wears nothing but the sultan suit with no undies for big rain events,,but to me they are meh..Obviously we are desperate need of rain..so I'm happy some folks will be seeing good amounts..The worst thing to me about this is the cool temps. At least it's only a short time and we warm quickly Wednesday..but noone here expect that whacko in coastal Maine wants 50 and rain, drizzle, NE flow in June

Big rain amounts don't do anything for me unless they are associated with a stalled  or training t-storm. Nothing more meh or boring than 3 days of rain with 3-4 inch amounts. i know ginx wears nothing but the sultan suit with no undies for big rain events,,but to me they are meh..Obviously we are desperate need of rain..so I'm happy some folks will be seeing good amounts..The worst thing to me about this is the cool temps. At least it's only a short time and we warm quickly Wednesday..but noone here expect that whacko in coastal Maine wants 50 and rain, drizzle, NE flow in June

3 days of rain totaling 3-4" is the most boring weather you can think of?  How about partly sunny and 82F...to me that sounds a lot more "boring" in terms of interesting weather. 

He makes for a great grad school project for anyone majoring in psychology.

lol, he'll get all mad at you and Will in the winter for trying to keep expectations in check on a 3-day flurry event, but now with multiple inches of rain possible its caution flags the whole way.

Archived